Truly Constitutional and Superior
by Collin Theis
What is truly Constitutional and superior Homeland Security? It is a vast contrast between what is now implemented around the world and what is presented within this essay. It is the difference between unethical anti-constitutional imperial aggression and truly ethical and Constitutional homeland security that is superior in every way, with benefits that extend far beyond military areas to all aspects of life.
In order to accurately understand anything Constitutional, we should first and foremost rely on the Constitution itself. The following are the things that are required to accomplish truly Constitutional and superior homeland security according to supreme U.S. law—the Constitution itself (which all States agree to and must abide by—including and especially the Bill of Rights—which laws cannot be superseded by anything other than the U.S. Constitution itself and no natural right can be nullified). The People have failed to honor most of these things, and when it seems that they have honored them then it usually turns out to be a deceitful mockery of what truly Constitutional and superior homeland security requires. Such failures result in dire consequences to the entire world.
According to the U.S. Constitution:
Article I, section 8
* The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; [emphasis added]
* To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures [How does the ‘Federal Reserve’ fit into this, except as an abomination? The words ‘coin’ and ‘money’ are used together to emphasize that the government is to use money that is backed by precious metals, as explicitly required in article 1, section 10, clause 1];
* To declare War [power that does not rest with the executive or judicial branches], grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
* To raise and support Armies [meaning the military as a whole and not the ‘U.S. Army’, which did not even exist until much later], but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years [clearly this clause applies to all of the U.S. military.];
[Next, the Constitution talks about what kind of ‘Armies’ that we are to have and what functions they are to serve]
* To provide and maintain a Navy;
* To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces [the Militia of the Several States and the U.S. Navy];
* To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
* To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively the Appointment of the Officers and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
* To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
Article I, Section 9
* The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.
* No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed [no trial without Due Process of law and no laws that change the consequences of things that were done before the new law]
* No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid [the income tax ‘amendment’ is actually anti-Constitutional and therefore nullified because it infringes on the rights of the people by taking by force from their substance when the unpolluted Constitution specifically forbids the government from doing so, and for many good reasons.]
* No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.
* No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.
* No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time [How does the ‘Federal Reserve’ fit into this, except as an abomination?].
* No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
Article I, section 10
* No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law [these things are so important that they included them at least 3 times in the U.S. Constitution, yet modern executive branch administrations flagrantly violate them through things such as the NDAA, the assassination of American citizens without due process of law—including children—and more], or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
* No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing its inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.
* No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
Article II, section 2
* The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
* The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States [the “Army and Navy” being the same entity, with the Marines being the ‘Army’ element of the Navy, which always had personnel that were trained to fight on land as well], and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
Article II, section 3
* He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed [especially supreme U.S. law—the Constitution], and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.
Article II, section 4
* The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Article III, section 2
The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.
Article III, section 3
* Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
* The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
Article IV, section 1
* Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.
Article IV, section 2
* The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
* A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
Article IV, section 4
* The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion [which duty the U.S. Constitution only expressly assigns to the well-regulated and localized Militia of the Several States rather than the much more centralized imposters that exist today]; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
* This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding [meaning that anything that stands against the U.S. Constitution is nullified].
* The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a FREE State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall NOT be infringed.”
-U.S. Constitution, 2nd Amendment (emphasis added)
The above are only some of Congress' ongoing Constitutional obligations, long betrayed and continually neglected concerning true and superior homeland security. The most dangerous failure is that the Constitutional and local Militia of the Several States have been supplanted by centralized and non-local imposters like the U.S. Army and the National/State Guard that are under the direct control of the federal government and are unable to operate as true Militia that are Constitutionally obligated to 'execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions' from enemies both foreign and domestic. How did things get this way and how should we respond? To answer that, we will start at the beginning of the history of what became the U.S. Militia.
In the 1770’s, the British Empire had the greatest military ever known on the face of this Earth, having dominated for centuries. During the North American Revolutionary War against them, these vaunted armies, navies, spies, and commanders were beaten by a mere 3% of the colonists—primarily Militia members with excellent Native American support and French assistance.
Following the colonial victory, U.S. Founders were faced with a critical choice concerning how to defend and preserve their new nation. On one hand, they now had the opportunity to establish a centralized standing army as most of the world had, and the argument was made by some from the beginning to do so. On the other, it had just been historically proven, yet again, that defensive local Militia can succeed where the best centralized standing armies ever known cannot, so the benefits of allowing the defensive Militia to continue accomplishing national security were clearly known and promoted by the Founders rather than centralized standing armies that are inferior and demonstrably dangerous to world-wide peace and prosperity.
Still, many continue holding the belief that Militia as military organizations are inferior to centralized standing armies and that only the latter can handle modern dangers. However, the opposite is actually true. Explosive, chemical, and biological ‘terrorism’/warfare existed at the time of the Militia’s official adoption by U.S. government, yet the Founders still chose defensive Militia over aggressive standing armies, especially when it comes to the duty of responding to government corruption—which centralized standing armies are more prone to contribute to than defend against, unlike local Militia composed of local people whose chain of command begins with local authority.
Even in modern times we see the superiority of smaller, often more primitive decentralized forces against more imposing centralized militaries that are considered to be the greatest armed forces on earth. Consider the Soviet losses to comparatively feeble and primitive Middle-Eastern Militia, or the defeat of centralized U.S. forces in Vietnam, who were then baited to repeat the Soviet mistake in the Middle-East—causing the U.S. to continue suffering attrition and blow-back from the fundamental treason against the Constitution that centralized standing armies and aggressive warfare are.
Consider why nations like Israel and Switzerland continue to utilize Militia rather than extensive standing armies, and why the Militia is even immortalized in supreme U.S. law as the only military entity authorized and obligated to ‘execute the laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections, and repel Invasions’. Consider why Congress is Constitutionally bound to appropriate resources for the Militia of the Several States and ensure that they are ready and able to be called forth into service. This is an obligation that Congress has long failed, corrupt politicians having supplanted the localized U.S. Militia with centralized military forces now exclusively under federal control, rather than the military chain of command being buffered between the States, their localities, and the federal government—as intended and required by the Constitution of the United States.
What’s the difference between the Army/Reserve/National Guard/FEMA/DHS/TSA/etc. and the true Militia of the Several States and why is it such a big deal that the U.S. Militia was and still is supplanted by such imposters?
1. Chain of Command
The Militia is meant to have an external chain of command that goes from County Sheriff, to State Governor, to Commander-in-Chief (the President), to Congress, to WE THE PEOPLE. This chain is rooted at the most local levels possible upward and is more likely to successfully nullify attempted unlawful or unjust actions and is not exclusively under federal control, so not nearly as subject to the dangers of centralized corruption as is currently the case with most modern armed forces.
For homeland security, local people know their territory best, how to defend it, and have the most motivation for doing so successfully—more so than centralized forces who are continually deployed as pawns to foreign places to serve those with harmful political and economic agendas rather than truly defending their Homeland, the Constitution, Freedom, or any other military recruitment pick-up line.
Not only are well-regulated and localized Militia militarily superior to more centralized standing armies, they are also much more economically superior! It costs much less to achieve and maintain national security through a well-regulated and defensive Militia rather than through aggressive and ever-expanding centralized federal forces that are wasted in ways such as the endless and deceitful global ‘War on Terror’, costing less even if Militia members were to be paid more than current federal forces. A defensive Militia based at home can significantly stimulate industry, agriculture, and many other aspects of local and national economy.
Unfortunately, the economy of the U.S. is now in dire straits due to the people’s ongoing failures to heed the warnings of Founders such as Thomas Jefferson about how dangerous both standing armies and central banking are to Freedom, Liberty, and Justice. Consequently, we now live under the economic slavery and conspiratorial tyranny of every force that we were warned against and we do so without our only truly effective and authorized last resort against these threats to the people of the U.S.—the true Militia of the Several States.
If you still think that the Militia is unimportant, then please consider that in 1786, the U.S. was already dealing with a sinister collusion between corrupt politicians and corrupt bankers that allowed those in debt to be imprisoned and otherwise cruelly persecuted. The crushing economic and legal environment of government and financial corruption was enabled by the unworkable form of government that was first authorized by the Articles of Confederation. That same year, several veterans who had fought in the North American Revolutionary War against England began a rebellion because domestic enemies threatened the Freedom, Liberty, and Justice of all.
Daniel Shays and his followers were brave, yet misguided people without which we may still be laboring under a system where bankers can imprison people for debt and subject them to the horrors of incarcerated abuse. They intended to capture the Springfield Armory and use the supplies to overthrow the corrupt government and intended to live thereafter without any government in anarchy.
Shays’ rebellion was quelled by the well-regulated Militia, which allowed the Founders to respond to the concerns of the brave yet misguided rebels by replacing the failed Articles of Confederation with the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights (again choosing the well-regulated Militia to accomplish national security when they could have instead created centralized standing armies such as are still ignorantly and pridefully maintained). If the well-regulated Militia did not intervene and the U.S. had dissolved into anarchy then it would have left the People subject to other nations—especially the recently repelled British Empire. There are also many other instances where the well-regulated and localized Militia were required to do what centralized forces either cannot or cannot do nearly as well—such as executing the laws of the union, protecting people’s voting rights and other natural rights against government corruption, or against complete anarchy and the bloodbaths that would have resulted.
These are only some of Congress’ ongoing Constitutional obligations, long betrayed and continually neglected concerning the Militia of the Several States:
“To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively the Appointment of the Officers and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;”
“To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;”
(U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Section 8)
Consequences of failing to truly live the Constitution and its Second Amendment through the Militia of the Several States:
Twice the United States was born and preserved primarily thanks to its well-regulated Militia and it will soon die with terrible and widespread destruction if true Homeland Security through the Militia of the Several States as prescribed by supreme U.S. law—the Constitution—is not immediately restored and the ever-expanding unconstitutional Nazi/Soviet-type police state that promises security yet is eternally incapable of delivering and has treacherously supplanted it is done away with and never allowed to return.
In order to operate, the truly Constitutional Militia of the Several States must first be revitalized, and before the question of how to accomplish that is addressed, it’s important to understand their absence and how to avoid a harmful repeat of it.
In 1812, the United States proto-Militia—while ferocious—also still lacked discipline, equipment, and uniform training and regulation across all units. When the British regrouped and violently returned to America in the War of 1812, it was clear that the U.S. was woefully deficient in Naval warfare against the British and the poorly trained and still poorly-equipped U.S. Militia only proved to be reliably effective fighting units within their own States, not in other States or when working with unfamiliar units who may have been trained in completely different ways, with differing commands, formations, tactics, and standards of achievment in contrast to the superior cohesion, discipline, and resources of the British military.
General George Washington, among others, called attention to these long-standing deficiencies and their remedies. It was determined that Congress appropriate enough resources for the Militia to be provisioned and called forth into the actual service of any of the several States. All Militia units also needed to receive uniform training, and to that end the West Point military academy was established for the training of officers who were appointed by the States, who would then return to their States to train their Militia personnel accordingly. None of the above was successfully implemented in time to benefit the Militia of the Several States by the War of 1812.
Unfortunately, the partial defeat of U.S. proto-Militia by British forces was enough to allow certain corrupt politicians to rekindle arguments for a federalized standing army under their direct control rather than retaining and improving the localized Militia. The local and decentralized Constitutional Militia were (and remain) primarily undesirable to corrupt politicians because although the Militia now had uniform training as prescribed by Congress, it also comes with local authorities who have the potential to interfere with unethical schemes involving domestic force.
These anti-Constitutional politicians persisted with their anti-Militia philosophy despite the historical fact that beyond just the North American Revolutionary War, it is only thanks to the Militia that the United States was able to exist and survive at all (a fact enshrined for posterity within the 2nd Amendment), slowly chipping away over time at the Constitutional local Militia of the Several States to be replaced by the federal forces that they wanted so badly.
This hypocritical anti-constitutionality on the part of the United States is a primary cause of the ravaged state of the world today as a result of aggressive rather than actually defensive warfare, which has been waged by corrupt federal politicians, indoctrinated federal military forces, and corrupt corporations. This unethical, hypocritical, and oathbreaking anti-constitutionality has brought famine, plague, war, and death and will continue to do so until the Constitution is fully restored through the localized Militia of the Several States and the political corruption that destroyed the Militia is subdued by the implementation of the Public Servant’s Uniform Code of Justice (PSUCJ).
Public Servant’s Uniform Code of Justice (PSUCJ) proposal:
In order to prevent the might of the military from getting out of control through stealing, enslaving, murdering, and all manner of other dishonorable acts, we implemented a Uniform Code of Military Justice to specifically and clearly define the code of conduct for military personnel and the severe consequences of dishonoring that code. Military personnel now not only have to obey civil laws—and foreign laws when applicable—but their conduct must also adhere to the UCMJ, which is their strongest restraint and one tailored specifically for them in order to prevent unconscionable acts that are historically observed to be committed by militaries that are completely unrestrained in such a way. We established the military safety measure of the UCMJ and then conveniently ignored the men in charge of issuing orders to the military itself—the politicians who answer to no specific code, and to civil laws that intentionally aren’t equipped to address the historically observed unconscionable acts of unethical politicians.
Nullification in answer to political tyranny is a temporary remedy. The argument has been made by history itself that in order to sustain an ethical government it must be operated by those bound to a PUBLIC SERVANT’S UNIFORM CODE OF JUSTICE that ALL public servants—including and especially politicians—must abide by in addition to United States civil law and their public oaths of office, similarly to what is required of our military personnel. The PSUCJ would clearly define the consequences of government corruption to be enforced by the well-regulated Militia of the Several States according to Supreme U.S. law—the United States Constitution.
1. Form a committee of those with a proven record of honoring their oaths of public office and upholding the philosophies of non-aggressive freedom, liberty, and justice. This committee would be comprised of individuals such as Ron Paul, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Gary Johnson, Judge Napolitano, Sheriff Richard Mack, Judge Gray, Stewart Rhodes, Jesse Ventura, etc. who will construct, promote, and support a Public Servant’s Uniform Code of Justice to then be submitted and passed by Congress or be ratified by the sovereign people of the United States in the form of a national referendum, or be established as a result of an Article V Constitutional convention.
2. This code will first and foremost nullify all laws not in keeping with the United States Constitution as interpreted from the firm foundation of limited government, limited taxation, and maximum personal liberty through personal responsibility and community voluntarism rather than insidiously encouraged (and/or forced) government dependence. The PSUCJ will lead to the prosecution of those who pushed through traitorous anti-liberty legislation, and will effectively nullify future efforts with strict penalties for political corruption. No more Patriot Act, NDAA, or Federal Reserve. No lobbying and therefore no subsequent special treatment for companies such as Monsanto and Goldman Sachs that are ruining our health and economy, etc.
Under the PSUCJ politicians won’t even be able to be taken out to lunch … they can have their family pack something up from the organic gardens at home that will be legal again because of the PSUCJ’s having nullified the unlawful restrictions on all such PERSONAL PROPERTY rights.
It would seed a new awareness of the philosophy of non-aggressive freedom, liberty, and justice, serving its key part in bringing about the rightful restoration of such principles.
As the corrupt politicians mark themselves with their opposition to this Code of Justice, the ethical ones will call for its tonic as though freedom itself depends on it—because they’ll understand that it does. The ethical ones will be established into office and honorably bound by the PSUCJ for the duration of their term, and the rest will be utterly cast down.
This solution doesn’t require anyone to fight upstream to achieve the Presidency or compromise themselves by wading through an infiltrated and subverted system that clearly needs its Guardians to restore it. With your support, we will soon become a wave of justice too overwhelming for those politicians that are corrupt to withstand and the PSUCJ will severely limit their ability to internally compromise these United States ever again. Those corrupt politicians still at large during the implementation will have to submit, flee, or die.
All you have to do to make this happen is to simply share and support this idea in every way you know how. Are liberty and justice worth that much to you?
You can’t rollback an idea whose time has come.
In the next part, we’ll examine the many attractive benefits of truly restoring the Militia of the Several States and the questions of voluntary service, compensation, personal, local, national, and international impacts, and what life would be like if the people truly live according to our own Constitution and stop being pseudo-patriotic hypocrites at the cost of self-destruction.
Part 2 of 4
One of the first questions that comes to the mind of many as they consider what life would be like with truly Constitutional Homeland Security is “what would happen to the current armed forces?”. There are currently millions of service members across all branches and forms of military service and none would lose employment if they chose to keep it with the new Constitutional Armed Services. There are hundreds of thousands of ‘homeland security’ employees who would have the same option.
There would be no more things such as the U.S. Army, National Guard, or DHS (including TSA, FEMA, DEA, etc.). The reorganized Constitutional Navy, the Militia of the Several States and the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers serve the functions of all these agencies and more and they do so better in every way. Only the military bodies expressly authorized through the Constitution will remain, those being the well-regulated Militia and the Navy. The Air Force will also cease to exist, their functions being fully served by the reorganized Constitutional Navy. Special Forces not currently part of the Navy would be integrated into it. The Marines would remain as part of the Navy and maintain the bases and other foreign positions which our formal allies have officially invited us to maintain and which invitation our allies officially reaffirm at least once every 2 years by the time of the United States Congress’ military appropriations deadline, and if we are not officially asked by that legitimate allied government to remain, or if we are officially asked before that time to leave, then we return home.
Current Intelligence agencies—other than legitimate private-sector security/defense/privacy businesses and/or associations—would cease to exist with the Navy given full responsibility over military Intelligence and Militia special agents given responsibility over counter-espionage within their localities. Local Sheriffs would have authority over all investigations within their jurisdiction which previously was allowed to agencies such as the FBI, DEA, ATF, etc.. There would be no more FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, NRO, etc. or the wasteful drain on resources and threat to the Constitution that they have historically represented—often proving to be the source of danger to the U.S. through direct anti-constitutionality, treasonous conspiracy, or unintentional blow-back rather than accomplishing true National Defense (especially not in a Constitutional and often not in an ethical way), though the NCIS would continue and work with local Militia counter-espionage agents and with the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers when, where, and however appropriate.
All current service members (including current ‘homeland security’ employees) would be given the opportunity to be integrated into the new Constitutional Armed Services or be freed from service. Unlike proto-Militia, which are typically unpaid, modern Militia would be paid along with the Navy and Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers at least 10% more than current armed forces, which is an affordable incentive for transitioning given how much less expensive and more effective Constitutional Homeland Security is to accomplish and maintain. CAS members would also be paid in gold and silver-backed tender as required by Supreme Law (according to article I, section 10 of the U.S. Constitution), which they can then voluntarily convert to any currency that they want in the new and truly Free Market, such as cryptocurrencies—including emerging ones that are backed by metals. Personnel who opt to stay in the CAS and do not become part of the Navy or the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers will be integrated into the Militia of the Several States, returning to their home locality to render defensive service there.
The Native American Tribes are an essential part of true Homeland Security and they would be invited to train with the well-regulated Militia. Constitutional Homeland Security would be coordinated with the Native American Nations when, where, and however appropriate.
Letters of Marque and Reprisal would be issued as required to meet all other needs of true Homeland Security.
With the Constitutional Armed Services and truly Constitutional homeland security, the command structure would go from a chaotic and centralized failure with many agencies that compete and interfere with one-another and the People, to the Constitutional order that we are meant to have and which every member of the current armed forces swore or affirmed that they would uphold—and now have the opportunity to truly to do so. There would be the Militia of the Several States with their external chain-of-command going from local Sheriff, to State Governor, to U.S. President, then there are the Constitutional local Sheriffs and Peace Officers, and then the Navy (including the Marines and Special Forces) with their commander, all parts being under the authority (so long as it is legitimate) of the Commander-in-Chief (the President of the United States), and the Commander-in-Chief answering to Congress, with all answering to the people through the re-established Militia of the Several States, that has the Constitutional obligation to ‘execute the laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections, and repel Invasions’—to defend the people and our Constitution from ‘enemies both foreign and domestic’ (especially corrupt elements of government). When a certain part of the chain-of-command becomes corrupt then the people recognize the best, most legitimate, and most local authority possible and resist all unethical acts/orders/commands/etc. from the corrupt.
When there is a worldly government conflict, the power of the purse is among the most important factors that determine victory for those involved. If the federal government does not approve of a certain State’s Militia, then they can reduce that Militia’s funding only by an amount that continues to ensure a Constitutional level of security for that locality—as Constitutionally required of Congress—but cannot completely cut it off and be Constitutionally legitimate if the resources are available and that State remains part of the Union. Even if the federal government does cut defense funding to any of the States, there is still State funding and the goal is for State funding of truly Constitutional Homeland Security to exceed that of the federal government to the point that federal funding is not even needed—even with only a consumption tax that never exceeds 10%—because of how prosperous that State’s economy is with truly Constitutional and superior Homeland Security that restores the Rights, Privileges, Opportunities, and Independence of the people, businesses, and the several States.
If there is violent corruption within the Militia then there are the Sheriffs and Peace Officers assisted by the honorable members of the Militia of the Several States who would appropriately respond.
There would be no compulsory service any more. People who are forced into service make undesirable servicemembers. Among other concerns, it is high-risk to entrust them with security clearances, important responsibilities, devastating technology, etc.. They reduce the quality of the Armed Services and are not needed at all, especially in modern warfare where the size of the enemy means much less than superior intelligence and other military resources.
No one will be left out of the Constitutional, well-regulated Militia who does not want to be, and of course all other United States citizens remain part of the ‘unorganized Militia’ by default. Even conscientious objectors have the option to serve as unpaid voluntary or paid part-time or full-time Militia members in the fields of medicine, science, information technology, military agriculture, military industry, and much more without any combat involvement at all, or concern about aiding an unjustly aggressive entity that threatens world peace such as the current U.S. military-industrial complex.
There will be combat-certified personnel and also non-coms who are equally or more essential to success, such as paid or voluntary non-combatant scientists, medical personnel, farmers, engineers, and more. No one who wants to be part of the Militia and contribute to true national defense will be left out, though Congress may determine the personnel limit of well-regulated Militia employment based on national revenue, limiting new well-regulated Militia employment to part-time or voluntary service as needed. Those who excel in their part-time or voluntary service and desire to advance to part or full-time service will be the first individuals selected to do so once funds are made available and personnel limits set by Congress allow.
The Militia will be as self-sustaining as possible, growing the majority of its own nutritionally-superior organic food, with the excess saved as emergency storage or given to the poor and needy in order to avoid competing with local farmers. They will also produce as much of their own equipment as possible, and so will in many ways contribute more and be much less of a drain on national resources than current armed forces.
Full-time Militia members would be given healthcare at least equivalent to that received by our current armed forces. Part-time members would be covered by a lower plan, yet even volunteer, unpaid Militia members who contribute at least 20 hours per week of service would qualify for a basic level of healthcare and organic food benefits. This is a better remedy to the security issue of our rapidly deteriorating national health than forced health insurance, inferior food stamps, and other big government mandates and so-called welfare for those in need of better help.
Current ‘homeland security’ costs, not including wars: 750 billion (low estimate)
Cost of Constitutional Homeland Security as outlined above: 525 billion (high estimate)
Constitutional Homeland Security is not only possible to accomplish, it is also our obligation, which we have neglected with dire consequences and cannot any longer without suffering an even worse fate than the Roman, Nazi, and Soviet empires combined.
The first 5 things that must happen in order to truly accomplish Constitutional Homeland Security:
1. Constitutional Armed Services established as mentioned above, the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) re-written to reflect the changes and a Public Servant’s Uniform Code of Justice (PSUCJ) implemented and enforced by the Militia of the Several States to bind all politicians and bring the corrupt to Justice as outlined above.
2. Threats to agriculture ended, including geoengineering and GM agriculture. Chemtrails stopped and GM agriculture treated as the chemical and biological warfare against all life that it is and banned pending long-term scientific proof of safety due to the massive risk that it already poses to the health of the people, the environment, and our food-chain—therefore being another unacceptable national security risk.
3. Senseless Prohibition such as the failed ‘War on Drugs’ (against people) ended. Borders, travel, and other sensitive locations and material secured by the Constitutional Armed Services. Uruguay’s example concerning drug prohibition followed in that non-violent drug offenders are freed and given treatment options rather than incarceration. Industrial hemp legalized, therefore our dependency on foreign resources such as oil minimized. Endocrine-disrupting, health-destroying petro-plastics that are extremely pervasive and reduce the health of global populations and threaten the ecosystem can begin to be replaced by superior, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable alternatives such as hastic (hemp plastics and other plant resins). There is much less risk of about another national security catastrophe like the U.S. Gulf oil spill when we get most or all of our fuel from hemp and other domestic, renewable, and sustainable sources.
4. Phase-out of nuclear energy. Fukushima has taught us how dangerous this form of energy can be—not only to national security, but to the entire world, and many of our U.S. reactors are only as safe as the Fukushima reactors or significantly less so. This is a massive national security issue, especially when elderly activists have already proven (at great personal cost) that they can penetrate the security of these facilities as protected by the current, inferior and false ‘national security’ infrastructure. Germany and other energy pioneers have proven that nuclear energy is not needed, with alternative renewable energy abundantly meeting demands despite deceitful claims that alternative, domestic, renewable, and sustainable energy is impossible and/or impractical.
5. Outstanding national monetary security threats resolved: Constitutional gold and silver tender restored and the Federal Reserve abolished. National foreign debt eliminated, national balanced budget amendment implemented, a new and more sensible tax system adopted (fair and equal consumption tax never to exceed 10%, with businesses rather than citizens reporting taxes to the New Internal Revenue Service [NIRS]). Corporate welfare and tax evasion ended.
Social security phased out, no one who currently receives government welfare of any kind under reasonable circumstances would be cut off, but new people are automatically exempt from ‘social security’ or any other product or service that the government claims that you must pay for (including insurance), beyond those specifically enumerated within the Constitution—namely fair and just taxation such as proposed above. No new enrollments would be accepted into government-forced schemes like ‘social security’, which are unprofitable and truly hurt every citizen, robbing them and making them beg for uncertain scraps of the theft later in life like subjugated surfs. Better alternatives will be introduced than the welfare programs which currently exist, such as national healthcare through the Constitutional Armed Services rather than unconstitutional forced health insurance as the nation now struggles through. The money freed from those who opt out of ‘social security’ and a reasonable portion of available revenue from the new economic environment would be put toward paying back the national debt—which would do more to ensure true Social Security by helping to avoid World War.
Constitutional Homeland Security is not only less expensive than current pseudo-homeland security, but actually solves the national budget deficit and allows us to pay back national debt in a reasonable amount of time while also restoring our national credit rating. The math to support this claim would be included in this essay, but government spending levels change so quickly that recording those numbers in this essay is pointless, though with very simple changes within government that only improve the people’s welfare, the national deficit readily transforms into a surplus.
It can only be estimated what national revenue will be after the changes in the legal and tax system take place, with many government departments altered or closed, with senseless prohibition ended and agriculture and other domestic businesses having the opportunity to thrive again in the newly and truly Free Market, where the only legitimate regulations are for dangers such as radioactive materials or chemical weapons. Therefore, the ultimate personnel limit of the paid well-regulated Militia set by Congress (and national resources) is uncertain, though it is certain that should the need arise then a great number of people would volunteer for unpaid full-time well-regulated Militia service to receive organization, resources, and training in defense, if necessary—still qualifying themselves for healthcare, bonuses for exemplary service, and other benefits.
What will life be like when we Truly accomplish Constitutional and Superior Homeland Security?
You are a modern full-time paid Militia member. You used to be in the U.S. Army, but you’re happier now that you get paid more and aren’t forced all over the world to do things that disturb your conscience. You happen to live in Northern Virginia and your area of operations is the District of Columbia. You notice—especially here—that the implementation of the Public Servant’s Uniform Code of Justice has greatly changed the behavior of politicians. They may still use their 1st amendment right to say whatever they like, but now those who submit (or succeed in ‘passing’) unconstitutional legislation are arrested by the Militia of the Several States to receive public trial for their crimes—as intended by the Founders and as obligated by the Constitution itself. They now must not only swear oaths of office, but live in fear of the specific consequences of breaking those oaths and the rest of the PSUCJ, which is specifically designed to address political corruption and the consequences that are Constitutionally enforced by the well-regulated Militia of the Several States.
Now national borders, travel, and all other key infrastructure is protected by the Militia of the Several States much better than ever before. There have been times when unconstitutional orders have been issued, but now that the chain-of-command is as local as possible these attempts are more effectively nullified and more perpetrators prosecuted than ever before. The revitalization of the well-regulated Militia has succeeded in maintaining true Constitutional order better than the previous police state ever could.
You notice now how much more secure the U.S. is, with all defense funding now actually going toward domestic defense and the development of overawing new technology that can neutralize threats more effectively than ever before. Only a few foreign positions that our allies have invited us to maintain remain, such as in South Korea, while we have withdrawn from the majority—such as from Germany and Japan.
Your spouse is a volunteer non-com Militia member who contributes to Militia agriculture and the local community’s free-to-all edible ‘victory gardens’ that the Militia encourages all citizens to maintain and which provide renewable resources and rally points for the community when needed. They also train the people in gardening methods that easily and effectively transform into defensive earthworks, such as aquapinis, walipinis, and more.
Your full-time paid Militia service qualifies your immediate family for healthcare, but you’re still thankful that your retired friend on limited income also volunteers by helping the Militia with IT work for 20 hours a week and gets organic food and healthcare in exchange. She started out as a volunteer to see how she likes it, and recently told you that she’s considering applying for paid part-time non-com service like her physically disabled friend, Joe.
U.S. unemployment, poverty, hunger, and mortality have all been significantly reduced thanks to accomplishing truly Constitutional and superior Homeland Security. You no longer have to worry about taxes, there is simply a consumption tax on goods and services that never exceeds 10% and the 10% consumption tax limit is what funds the government while also keeping it from becoming too large. It is fair and equal, with no exemptions or adjustments for special interest groups or favored individuals.
You are now going on vacation to Colorado. Although you enjoy cannabis, you’re not going for the legalization (drug prohibition has ended throughout the United States, addiction rates significantly lowering thanks to effective treatment being offered for drug use rather than imprisonment), you are on your way to see friends and go camping. When you get to the airport, you are not molested by TSA agents. Instead, Militia members respectfully guard the people and premises.
When you land, your friend picks you up in a non-polluting hemp-composit vehicle that is affordably fueled thanks to the revitalized hemp industry. On your way to your campsite, you pass ultra-efficient turbine-less wind generators and super-efficient solar collectors and realize how pleased you are to be able to enjoy the outdoors without having to worry about phased-out nuclear energy reactors, poisonous agricultural practices, fracking sinkholes and pollution, or chemtrails.
Because of the United States adopting this Constitutionally-defensive stance and ceasing global aggression, world-wide tension has greatly decreased. The problems engineered by the U.S. military-industrial complex and former ‘Intelligence’ agencies have been alleviated and the U.S. is now dedicated to paying its debts and continuing to live prosperously through truly Constitutional Rule of Law.
In the next part we’ll examine the training and operations of the Constitutional Armed Services.
Part 3 of 4
The Constitutional Armed Services (CAS) consist of the local Militia of the Several States, the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers, and the U.S. Navy. This section will primarily focus on the basic organization, training, and operations of the truly Constitutional and superior Militia of the Several States.
Some are under the false impression that the Militia fulfilling their Constitutional duty to ‘execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions’ through the PSUCJ is not possible due to the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act of 1807. That belief is only true when applied to modern false ‘Militia’ in the form of the National Guard and similar centralized imposter ‘Militia’ units.
Those laws specifically limit the ability of federal military forces to enforce law, calling first and foremost on the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers and the local Militia of the Several States to execute the laws of the Union. There is no conflict between these laws and the implementation of the PSUCJ, only additional support for the true Militia of the Several States to honor their Constitutional obligations.
Lawmakers have historically proven able to legislate nearly anything—provided enough resources and motivation, so rather than proposing model legislation for the Constitutional Militia, this section will instead cover what qualifies as legitimate Militia legislation or as legitimate Constitutional Militia that are actually worthy of all the patriotic support that can be mustered for them.
To be acceptable they must:
1. Follow all parts of the Constitution, especially pertaining to the Militia—such as:
a. [Congress is Obligated] To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively the Appointment of the Officers and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress (historically to the standards of the federal military. This should remain the same in that general Militia members who opt for combat-certification receive training and equipment at least equal to that of general Naval personnel, with specialized units trained to the standards of the Marines and their marksmen, and the most elite Militia units which will replace current elite DHS combat teams should meet or exceed the standards of other U.S. special forces.);
b. To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
-U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Section 8
c. A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
-U.S. Constitution, 2nd Amendment
2. Have a Chain-of-Command that begins locally, with external Militia leadership going from County Sheriff, to State Governor, to U.S. President, to U.S. Congress, to WE THE PEOPLE of the United States.
3. Be bound by a UCMJ and implement a PSUCJ without which they will be unable to accomplish and maintain truly Constitutional Homeland Security and their existence will either be temporary or otherwise subverted yet again.
Organization, Training, and Operations
The legitimate Militia will follow the pattern of the federal military in most ways except chain-of-command, combat certification, and flexibility of service. The internal chain-of-command of the Militia will reflect that of the federal military, with their external chain-of-command linked to local authorities as outlined above.
People may serve in the Militia as combat-certified personnel who receive more training and compensation (BASIC training equivalent & AIT), or as non-coms who receive general non-com Militia training (which ranges from Militia laws, regulations, survival training, emergency preparedness, first aid, etc.) and then advanced individual training (AIT) within their specialty.
Member benefits are linked to the member’s service contribution. There are voluntary or paid service options, with 20 hrs/wk for basic benefits, 30 for part time, 40+ for full-time benefits and bonuses. Assignments are aptitude and need-based, with opportunities opening up all over the United States in localities that desire certain personnel, with no voluntary or part-time Militia member relocated—except by that member’s own choice.
State authorities appoint the officers of the Militia of the Several States and ensure their personnel receive the training and discipline prescribed by Congress.
The Militia would take over all homeland security functions currently usurped by the ‘DHS’ and all related agencies and implement the PSUCJ within their areas of operation, encompassing the entire United States, with the responsibility to arrest for public trial those who violate the PSUCJ, all according to their Constitutional authority to exist and operate as outlined above.
The basics are truly that plain and simple.
If government fails to honor their Constitutional obligations to revitalize the true Militia of the Several States then it is the natural right and responsibility of the People to do so. Here is a framework of how anyone anywhere may begin revitalization of the truly Constitutional local Militia of the Several States through Community Defense Associations (C.D.A.’s).
What is a C.D.A.?
A Community Defense Association is like a Boy or Girl Scout troop though primarily for adults (with junior C.D.A. membership available for minors) that functions as an activist group, emergency preparation and response unit, neighborhood watch group and more all-in-one, which once established may naturally evolve into actual Militia units and be prime pools which State officials would be wise to use as their first choice for appointing paid officers and enlistees to the Militia, with prior Armed Service members (including those from C.D.A.’s) receiving paid hiring preference when funds and personnel limits set by Congress allow.
How does it work?
Community Defense Associations have three main parts: Headquarters, Field Group, and Support Group.
Headquarters consists of the C.D.A. leaders, Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers liaison, military liaison, local and federal government liaison, media (including social media) liaison, Neighborhood Watch coordinator, local government activism team, federal government activism team, legal team, Intel sections, and all others needed.
Field Group teams ideally consist of a 12-person core cadre (6 if necessary) based on a U.S. Special Forces human force multiplication model: 1 Team Leader, 1 Assistant Team Leader (ATL), 2 communications experts, 2 medics, 2 engineers, 2 scouts and/or marksmen, and 2 heavy weapons experts. These are sub-organized as needed, such as the following organization of 3 teams of 4:
Team Leader, 1 comms, 1 medic, 1 heavy
ATL, 1 comms, 1 scout/marksmen, 1 heavy
1 medic, 2 engineers, 1 scout/marksman
The field team members should have at least basic light infantry training and should cross-train each-other to achieve maximum potential competence in each team member’s specialization. Beyond the 12-person core cadre, field team composition will vary depending on available personnel and the defensive objectives within each locality.
Support Group consists of the Quartermaster’s department and non-field, non-headquarters personnel. Support Group—along with Headquarters—are ideal assignments for those such as disabled veterans or patriotic elderly citizens whose knowledge and other non-field contributions are priceless. Within Support Group there are:
Medical (health, nutrition, emergency treatment, etc.)
Community Defense Associations meet at least twice a week, once for conference, the other for training. During conference days, members will conduct all necessary group business, inform each-other, and plan. Planning goes beyond the association’s agenda of activities to ways of effectively and Constitutionally defending their community—especially politically, and militarily only as their last resort according to their natural right and responsibility to do so.
Training meetings may consist of a variety of activities such as firearms training and qualification, airsoft/paintball/etc. battle simulation training, first aid, emergency preparedness, survival, hand-to-hand combatives, disaster relief, and more.
C.D.A. members commit one weekend each month to field training. Personal time is set aside on the mornings of these field days before breakfast and after personal hygiene which may be used at the servicemember’s discretion—such as for religious services—so that participation in C.D.A. field training is less restrictive to members of many religious denominations while benefiting non-religious personnel as well.
Example non-drill morning field schedule:
Personal Time: 20m
Operations begin no more than 1 hour after waking.
The media team from Headquarters will promote the benefits of C.D.A’s and openly share their experiences. Members should be in uniform during all meetings, with each association choosing its uniform in response to its unique circumstances.
The C.D.A. membership fee should never exceed $10 per month per person, with quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and lifetime membership options also available. Honest contributions should be thankfully accepted, but the C.D.A. membership fee should never exceed $10 per month per person. Any that requires more is exposed as an imposter group that violates the principles of true Community Defense Associations that are affordable to all. All C.D.A. funds will only be allowed to be invested back into the C.D.A. in ways such as funding meeting locations, group training activities, group equipment, supplies, etc.. Voluntary donations and efforts such as bake sales and car washes will provide all other needed resources.
How do I join or begin one?
Search for ‘CDA’ or Community Defense Associations in your area both online and offline and if you are unable to find one then found one. Do not be discouraged; it only takes one person to start and grow a C.D.A.. Recruit first from your family, friends, churches, and then all other inclined individuals and organizations within your community. Then find physical locations to meet (preferably member-owned property). Once you have the minimum 6-person core cadre for the first field group team then you may begin field training members of the association.
Let the public know once your association is operative and network with other C.D.A.’s. Association locations and designations should be posted online and elsewhere (especially locally) by the C.D.A. media team members to help other people become aware of and have the opportunity to participate in their local Community Defense Association.
Once established, introduce your C.D.A. to your local Sheriff and if they are a Constitutional Peace Officer then the C.D.A. is an asset to that Sheriff, who should be treated as the C.D.A.’s external commander similarly to how the local Sheriff is the immediate and external commander of the true Militia of the Several States within their jurisdiction.
In the next and final part, we’ll examine how to establish, utilize, and maintain ethical and more effective national Intelligence resources through the Constitutional Armed Services, the Public Servant’s Uniform Code of Justice, and the new UCMJ.
Part 4 of 4
As previously noted, the current U.S. Intelligence paradigm has been a wasteful drain on resources and a serious threat to the People and Constitution of the United States—often proving to be the actual source of danger through direct anti-constitutionality, treasonous conspiracy, and/or blow-back rather than accomplishing true national defense (especially not in a Constitutional and often not in any sort of ethical way). The costs inflicted on the People of the rest of the world and the resulting consequences for the People of the United States must end.
That doesn’t mean that the U.S. would be left defenseless against espionage, or incapable of military Intelligence gathering and operations, as far superior national Intelligence would instead exist through the Constitutional Armed Services—in a way that doesn’t violate Constitutional Rule of Law, Human Rights, and isn’t guilty of the other crimes committed by the current U.S. military-industrial complex, which is primarily manipulated through the corrupt, anti-Constitutional Intelligence apparatus warned of by those such as Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and more.
All necessary counter-espionage assets would be consolidated into local Militia counter-espionage sections, except those within the Navy such as the NCIS. All non-Naval espionage investigations would be under the jurisdiction of the local Sheriff (who may at times also have joint or full jurisdiction over Naval counter-espionage investigations when necessary) with none to be conducted without their permanently documented authorization and supervision. Sheriffs would oversee such investigations as prescribed by the portion of the PSUCJ that will address them. Militia special agents would conduct these investigations under the local Sheriff’s supervision as prescribed by the portion of the UCMJ that will address them.
All necessary Intelligence assets would be consolidated into the U.S. Navy, only to be used against legitimate foreign enemies, not against U.S. citizens, allies, or neutral entities. U.S. Navy Intel will operate as outlined by the portion of the UCMJ that will address it.
While the power and authority of budgeting and other allocation remains with Congress, oversight will no longer be the sole jurisdiction of secret courts, committees, panels, etc. that are comprised of individual politicians with varying values, goals, and faithfulness as those who are meant to be objective checks and balances on what has proven to have become a rubber-stamped, ever-expanding Nazi/Soviet-modeled anti-constitutional Imperial police state/Intel panoply. Instead, Congress members and local authorities will oversee Intelligence operations according to the United States Constitution and the appropriate Uniform Code of Justice.
No other spy organizations will be allowed within the U.S., whether government or private. These would compete and interfere with the operations of the CAS and pose a continuing threat to the world, especially towards the People of the United States and Constitutional Rule of Law. All agents are free to apply to serve within the Constitutional Armed Services if they would like to exercise more ethical, superior, and worthwhile tradecraft as a U.S. Navy or local Militia special agent.
With the military-industrial complex truly bound by the Rule of Law there will be no more of the following perpetrated by the government of the United States:
-U.S. banana republics and all related operations
-False/black flag operations
-Heinous programs and operations such as Paperclip, Gladio, Northwoods, MK ULTRA, Mockingbird, PRISM, the manipulation of the Western political system, economy, culture (racial & religious conflicts, drug operations, diseases, etc.), citizens, and much, much more.
Summary of Benefits of accomplishing truly Constitutional and superior Homeland Security through the CAS, PSUCJ, and UCMJ:
* Rule of Law truly honored; Supreme U.S. Law in the form of the Constitution—including and especially the Bill of Rights—fully restored, upheld, and defended
* True and far superior local, national, and international security accomplished through the CAS, PSUCJ, and UCMJ
* Global and domestic tensions, conflicts, and dangers alleviated
* Federal budget deficit eliminated and prohibited
* National debt resolved
* National credit rating and international reputation greatly improved
* Superior tax system—the only taxes being a consumption tax on purchases never to exceed 10%
* Defense of the domestic and global environment through the elimination of nuclear energy, GMO’s, and a move towards truly natural, organic sustainability in the fields of energy, agriculture, and much more
* Overall improved national/cultural/societal/individual Freedom, Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity
* A voluntary and vastly superior national healthcare solution
With truly Constitutional and superior Homeland Security implemented as outlined within this essay, the forces of the entire world could combine against the United States and they would not prevail—though they would also have no more reason to attempt to do so. Revenge would be hollow, as implementation of the PSUCJ would bring as many as are responsible for crimes against humanity to Justice as possible, and any attempts of foreign powers to avenge themselves further will not prosper.
However, how can these things be accomplished if too few champion the cause? It is fact that it only takes 3% of a population to enact great and lasting change on a very large scale—especially in the Age of Information—and this is certainly a cause worth 100% of the support that can be offered not only from the People of the United States, but from everyone regardless of their nationality due to how greatly they would also benefit from the United States accomplishing truly Constitutional and superior Homeland Security.
Share this information in any way that you know how as virally as possible. Be ready and able to accurately discuss these things with your family, friends, co-workers, internet acquaintances, and more. Ask politicians running for office what they think of this philosophy and use that to inform your vote—though the ideal is for those who support these things to vote each-other into office and implement them according to the People and Constitution of the Unites States, helping elections to again become more about the candidate’s actual political philosophy, record, and works rather than their appearance, affiliation, and/or momentary rhetoric.
Thank you for your consideration,
U.S. Army disabled veteran
Editor – The Libertarian Clarion
Free Citizen of America